Nemo Word to PDF 4.0 Updated: Convert Word 2003-2010 to PDF in Seconds
August 9, 2011 Nemo PDF (http://www.nemopdf.com/ ), a professional PDF tools provider, announces the official release of its updated Nemo Word to PDF, an extremely easy-to-use PDF convert tool to convert Word 2003-2010 documents to PDF in an fast and accurate manner.
Nemo Word to PDF offers you an easy and accurate solution to converting Microsoft Word 2003-2010 to PDF. After conversion, the original text, layouts, images, and hyperlinks can be exactly retained in the generated PDF files. And it allows you to add author, keyword, subject, password and other properties to the output PDF files. Moreover it supports batch conversion and encrypted files conversion.
- Key Features
- Convert Word to PDF safely and easily (*.docx, *.doc)
- Retain original formatting after converting Word to PDF
- Encrypted Word documents conversion supported
- Batch conversion to covert multiple files at one task
- Support MS Office Word 2003-2010
- Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000
- A few seconds to complete Word to PDF conversion
- Able to set a password for your target PDF documents for security
- Able to set the target PDF properties, like the title, author, keywords, allowed actions
- Easy to use, everybody is able to manipulate and use it for his work
- System Requirements
OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000
Intel Pentium 1000MHz or fast processor
128 MB Memory,
30 MB hard disk space
- Price & Availability
- Nemo Word to PDF is priced at $19.95 for 1-3- PC license. Users can download it from
- About Nemo PDF
- Nemo PDF Company is a professional provider of PDF converter software established in 2006. Aimed at offering the best PDF-based products and services worldwide, we have been dedicated to improving our technology, products, services, etc. Up to now, our products include PDF Converter, All to PDF, Word to PDF, Excel to PDF and PDF to Word, which have- been widely used by government, schools, companies, personal users all over the world. More details, please visit http://www.nemopdf.com/.